- Profiled moldings and reeded columns.
- Side access doors feature polished brass finished hinges and pulls.
- Incandescent lighting to enhance your collectibles.
- Adjustable levelers under all four corners.
- Windsor Cherry finish on select hardwoods and veneers is lightly distressed for an aged appearance.
- Cabinet is illuminated by an interior light.
- Glass shelves can be adjusted to any level within your cabinet.
- No-Reach light switch is conveniently located on the back of the cabinet.
- Pad-Lock cushioned metal shelf clips increase stability and safety.
- Designed and Assembled in the USA.
- Overall Width: 20 (inch)
- Overall Height: 73 (inch)
- Overall Depth: 10.5 (inch)
- Product Weight: 67 (pound)
- Shipping Width: 24 (inch)
- Shipping Depth: 15.625 (inch)
- Shipping Height: 77.625 (inch)
- Shipping Weight: 77 (pound)
- Clock Movement: No Movement
- Wood Finish: Windsor Cherry
- Levelers: 4
- Total Number of Shelves: 4
- Total Number of Doors: 2
- Master Pack: 1
- Kit Pack: No
- Shipping Carton Count: 1
- Freight Class Code: 125
- Product Unit Measure: EACH
- Product Cube: 8.87 (square foot)
- Shipping Cube: 16.84 (square foot)
- Assembly Required: No
- Can Ship UPS/FedEx: No
- NMFC Code: 80080
- UPC: 20867802456
- Tariff Code: 9403.6
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.