- Finished in Rustic Hardwood on select hardwoods and veneers, and features a heavy, artistic distressing.
- This wine and bar cabinet features random wood-planked door panels and room to store 22 wine bottles with a generous amount of room for liquor storage.
- Glass mirrored back in the upper cabinet.
- A wooden stemware rack keeps wine glasses at convenient reach.
- An upper fixed shelf may hold glasses and tumblers.
- 180-degree door hinges allow doors to open wide for serving.
- A 3x power strip outlet is located on the center shelf for operating small appliances.
- Two drawers provide ample utensil storage and feature quality dovetail construction with smooth running metal slides.
- Laminated lift-up shelves are located inside the two drawers for additional work surface area.
- Auto-on Light is a "smart" light switch that turns on automatically when a door is opened, and off when closed.
- Adjustable levelers under each corner provide stability on uneven and carpeted floors.
- Locking door for added security. INT0112
- Overall Width: 40.250 (inch)
- Overall Height: 73.000 (inch)
- Overall Depth: 21.500 (inch)
- Product Weight: 261.5009 (pound)
- Shipping Width: 44.000 (inch)
- Shipping Depth: 25.000 (inch)
- Shipping Height: 76.000 (inch)
- Shipping Weight: 315.0000 (pound)
- Clock Movement: Wine & Spirits
- Wood Finish: Rustic Hardwood
- Levelers: 4
- Total Number of Drawers: 2
- Total Number of Shelves: 3
- Total Number of Doors: 2
- Master Pack: 1
- Kit Pack: No
- Shipping Carton Count: 1
- Freight Class Code: 125
- Product Unit Measure: EACH
- Product Cube: 36.550 (square foot)
- Shipping Cube: 48.370 (square foot)
- Assembly Required: No
- Can Ship UPS/FedEx: No
- Oversized UPS/FedEx: No
- NMFC Code: 080080
- UPC: 020867027026
- Tariff Code: 9403.60
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.