Create your own modern retreat with the Forum Rocking Recliner. It features a tall foam back for extra head support, plus a chaise seat and footrest for continuous comfort. The slim, contemporary silhouette is on-trend and ideal for smaller spaces. Simply use the convenient handle on the outside arm to raise the legrest for reading, relaxing or watching TV. When you're not reclining, it's a relaxing rocker with a smooth, graceful motion. Make it yours with your choice of fabrics and other available upgrades.
Slim, sleek silhouetteTall foam back for extra head supportOne-piece chaise seat/footrest for continuous comfortRocks and reclines for total comfortIdeal for smaller spacesAdjust the legrest with a convenient side-mounted handle3-position locking legrest for added safety and supportSingle-needle topstitching on the arms and wingsDouble-picked blown fiber fill for improved cushion loft and shape retentionHigh grade foam seat cushions that maintain their comfort and appearancePremium grade fabrics and leathers tested to resist wear and fadingSpecial financing available using the La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries credit card (only applicable in the United States)Includes our Limited Lifetime WarrantyCustomizable with your choice of fabrics and other available upgradesSpecifications:
Body Depth: 37.5"Body Height: 43.0"Body Width: 33.0"
- Slim, sleek silhouette
- Tall foam back for extra head support
- One-piece chaise seat/footrest for continuous comfort
- Rocks and reclines for total comfort
- Ideal for smaller spaces
- Adjust the legrest with a convenient side-mounted handle
- 3-position locking legrest for added safety and support
- Single-needle topstitching on the arms and wings
- Double-picked blown fiber fill for improved cushion loft and shape retention
- High grade foam seat cushions that maintain their comfort and appearance
- Premium grade fabrics and leathers tested to resist wear and fading
- Special financing available using the La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries credit card (only applicable in the United States)
- Includes our Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Customizable with your choice of fabrics and other available upgrades
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.