Big on comfort, big on style. That s the word on our new Randell Wall Recliner. Designed especially for taller users, this casual family favorite features deep cushions, an extra-tall back and generous proportions that invite you to kick back and relax. What s more, Randell comes standard with many of our popular tall enhancements, including a tall base, elongated handle, deep chaise seat, higher-density foam and a newly updated design that features an extra-long legrest. Simply use the convenient handle on the outside arm to raise the legrest for reading, relaxing or watching TV. Best of all, you can place this recliner mere inches from a wall.
- Designed especially for taller users
- Extra-tall biscuit style back
- Wide padded arms
- Extra-deep chaise seat with higher density foam for extra support
- Tall base (adds 1.5 in height)
- Elongated handle (2 longer than our standard handle)
- New, roomier legrest with additional length
- Can be placed inches from a wall
- Adjust the legrest with a convenient side-mounted handle
- 3-position locking legrest for added safety and support
- Double-picked blown fiber fill for improved cushion loft and shape retention
- High grade foam seat cushions that maintain their comfort and appearance
- Premium grade fabrics and leathers tested to resist wear and fading
- Handcrafted in the U.S.A. with U.S. and imported parts
- Includes our Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Customizable with your choice of fabrics and other available upgrades
|Handcrafted in North America
|Limited Lifetime Warranty
|Number of Cushions
|Heat & Massage
|USB Charging Port
|Overall Dimensions (in.)
||45.5W x 41.5D x 46.5H
|Fully Reclined Dimension
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.