When you're looking for a soft and casual yet streamlined design with the power to personalize your comfort and support, you'll find that and more in the Felix Rocking Recliner with Headrest. Ultra-plush chaise seats and footrest provide a continuous zone of comfort, while detailed topstitching on the arms bring just enough stylish flair. The side-mounted control panel allows you to adjust the back, legrest and headrest, and save your favorite positions in the memory settings. As an added bonus, a built-in USB port can power your phone or tablet. When you're not reclining, it's a relaxing rocker with a smooth, graceful motion. Make it yours with your choice of fabrics and other available upgrades.
- Ultra-plush chaise seat and footrest for continuous zone of comfort
- Soft, comfortable, casual style
- Streamlined design for contemporary appeal
- Decorative stitching on arms
- Power adjustable headrest
- Rocks and reclines for total comfort
- Recline and raise your feet independently with the touch of a button
- Back reclines with or without raising the legrest
- Built-in USB port powers your smartphone or tablet
- Double-picked blown fiber fill for improved shape retention
- Wireless remote upgrade available
- Double-picked blown fiber fill for improved cushion loft and shape retention
- High grade foam seat cushion maintains its comfort and appearance
- Premium grade fabrics and leathers tested to resist wear and fading
- Includes our Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Customizable with your choice of fabrics and other available upgrades
- Plugs into an AC outlet
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.