Functionality and rugged good looks make Clayton prepared to be noticed. The one-piece seat and back move together, eliminating gaps and providing full body support in all reclined positions. Simply use the handy wired controller to get in or out, or fully recline. Then, activate the high/low heat and 6-motor massage for additional comfort.
- Stylish power lift chair and recliner
- Independent back and legrest motion
- Ergonomically designed wired controller
- 3-setting heat in the back and seat regions (High/Low/Off)
- 6-motor vibration massage (4 in the back, 2 in the seat)
- 3 massage modes (Constant On/Wave/Pulse)
- Adjustable massage speeds (High/Medium/Low/Off)
- Can be placed 13.5 inches from a wall
- 500-lb. weight capacity
- Right side storage pocket
- Battery backup in case of power failure (requires two 9V batteries)
- ETL safety certified and listed product
- Legrest auto-stop safety feature
- High grade foam seat cushion maintains its comfort and appearance
- Premium grade fabrics tested to resist wear and fading
- Includes a Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Customizable with your choice of fabrics and other available upgrades
- Plugs into an AC outlet
|Handcrafted in North America
|Limited Lifetime Warranty
|Number of Cushions
|Heat & Massage
|USB Charging Port
|Overall Dimensions (in.)
||42W x 40.5D x 45.5H
|Fully Reclined Dimension
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.