Looking for reclining comfort with contemporary style" The Finley Right-Arm Sitting Rocking Recliner fits the bill with modern lines, sleek track arms and a tall foam back that gives it a neat and structured look. The ultra-plush chaise seat and legrest cradle the body in a continuous zone of comfort. Simply use the convenient handles on the outside arms to raise the legrests for reading, relaxing or watching TV. Make it yours with your choice of fabrics and other available upgrades.
Contemporary style reclinerUltra-plush chaise seatClean, modern linesFoam back gives it a structured lookLegrest gives it a continuous zone of comfortAdjust the legrests with convenient side-mounted handles3-position locking legrest for added safety and supportDouble-picked blown fiber fill for improved shape retentionHigh grade foam seat cushion maintains its comfort and appearancePremium grade fabrics and leathers tested to resist wear and fadingIncludes our Limited Lifetime WarrantyCustomizable with your choice of fabrics and other upgradesSpecifications
Body Depth: 38.0"Body Height: 43.0"Body Width: 29.5"
- Contemporary style recliner
- Ultra-plush chaise seat
- Clean, modern lines
- Foam back gives it a structured look
- Legrest gives it a continuous zone of comfort
- Adjust the legrests with convenient side-mounted handles
- 3-position locking legrest for added safety and support
- Double-picked blown fiber fill for improved shape retention
- High grade foam seat cushion maintains its comfort and appearance
- Premium grade fabrics and leathers tested to resist wear and fading
- Includes our Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Customizable with your choice of fabrics and other upgrades
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.