Create your own modern retreat with the Forum Power Rocking Recliner with Massage and Heat. It features a tall foam back for extra head support, plus a chaise seat and footrest for continuous comfort. The slim, contemporary silhouette is on-trend and ideal for smaller spaces. Simply use the handy wand controller to recline, raise your feet and operate the adjustable heat and 2-motor massage. When you're not reclining, it's a relaxing rocker with a smooth, graceful motion. Make it yours with your choice of fabrics and available upgrades.
Slim, sleek silhouetteIdeal for smaller spacesTall foam back for extra head supportOne-piece chaise seat/footrest for continuous comfortRocks and reclines for total comfortRecline and raise your feet independently with the touch of a buttonHandy wand controller reclines the back, raises the legrest and operates the heat and massage functionsAdjustable heat (High/Low)2-motor, 3-speed vibration massageSingle-needle topstitching on the arms and wingsSpecial financing available using the La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries credit card (only applicable in the United States)Includes our Limited Lifetime Warranty on the frame, springs and mechanismCustomizable with your choice of fabrics and other available upgradesPlugs into an AC outlet or runs on an optional battery packSpecifications:
Body Depth: 37.5"Body Height: 43.0"Body Width: 31.0"
- Slim, sleek silhouette
- Ideal for smaller spaces
- Tall foam back for extra head support
- One-piece chaise seat/footrest for continuous comfort
- Rocks and reclines for total comfort
- Recline and raise your feet independently with the touch of a button
- Handy wand controller reclines the back, raises the legrest and operates the heat and massage functions
- Adjustable heat (High/Low)
- 2-motor, 3-speed vibration massage
- Single-needle topstitching on the arms and wings
- Special financing available using the La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries credit card (only applicable in the United States)
- Includes our Limited Lifetime Warranty on the frame, springs and mechanism
- Customizable with your choice of fabrics and other available upgrades
- Plugs into an AC outlet or runs on an optional battery pack
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.